The WMU Weighbridge software ensures the management of any vehicle (road or railway) that requires weighing carried material.
– WMU helps managing up to 3 weighbridges (2 physical weighbridge and 1 summation bridge) with different capacities/divisions that combine accuracy and maximum capacity.
– The design of the WMU Weighbridge weighing software offers 4 simultaneous operating modes:
• Weighing management in single-weigh (one passage) with tare entry or memorised tare recall.
• Weighing management in dual-weigh (two passages).
• Vehicle loading or unloading in gross weight or net weight.
• Cumulated wagon weighing management.
– Installed on any I 410 terminal, the man/machine interface enables to easily tailor your weighing station according to your needs:
• possible configuration of numerous files:
– vehicle (tare and PTAC),
– company (3 companies),
– 4 files dedicated to your application (products, clients, recipients, suppliers, drivers, etc…) up to 400 references per file.
• Complete ticket configuration.
• Traffic light management for the regulation of vehicle inputs/outputs on the weighbridge (digital I/O module in option).
– The internal back-up of weighing results (up to 2500), the display of vehicle traffic (weighed in input but not in output) the cross totalling function and the backup/restoration of all settings files perfectly meet the traceability requirements of your site exploitation.